Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Birthday!

It turned out to be a fine 47th birthday celebration for Wil.  My family and I enjoyed delicious Aurelio's Pizza and a cake that was much too big but nonetheless tasty.  Here's how it went down.


Yes, I did question the choice of the cake with a rainbow on it.  Is someone trying to infer something here?  I just don't know.  And now, on to gifting!


Yes!  Pretty damn cool.  I've been gameless for the past 6-8 months, not that I'm a big gamer or anything.  I basically only play racing games and baseball, not very adventurous when it comes to games.  Can someone PLEASE put out a damn baseball game this year? 


This is the Moen "Shaky Jimi" Vibe pedal.  I haven't totally put it through it's paces yet but I am definitely digging the "vibe" setting (it has a chorus setting also), very Hendrix like.  It's gotten pretty good reviews and for only $65 bucks or so a pretty good deal. 


And what pedal would be complete without a Hendrix statue?  This beauty joins my previously purchased Ronnie James Dio statue in my burgeoning collection.  Check 'em out in action!


And last but certainly not least, a gift sent from Alabama, with love.  Heff and Donna were kind enough to send me this fine Paul Stanley autobiography which I will cherish for at least a year or so to come.  It had a few indecent sentiments and was signed by both in the inner cover.  The Piggly Wiggly wrapping was a plus. 


So there you have it, another one in the books. Good day!

4 comments:

Heff said...

I'll bet that LGBT Cake was Sweeeeeeeet !

Wil said...

It showley was good!

thebigmoj said...

First Happy Birthday!

Second, a cake with all those deadly chemicals and you question the rainbow!? lol

Cool presents> Love the wah wah peddle and Hendrix statue,but the Paul bio? From heff? Amazing! I was going to buy it but at $35- I passed.
Heff,my birthday is June and I'll have what Wil's having! :)

Wil said...

Thanks Moj, the cake was chock full of artificial goodness!