Monday, September 8, 2014

Wil Does "Metal Health"


I was going through some of my thousands of vids tonight and I of course saw many that made me seriously LOL. I came across this one and realized I had never sent it to anyone cause the file size was too large. What the hell, let's put it on YouTube then says Wil.

I recorded this in May of '12 when I was obviously bored and sitting at the computer. I give you "Metal Health". The motto here is, "I can still rock, and I have most of my hair. Sadly that last part also applies to my teeth."

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to run up to the Walgreens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here you will find a great information about healthy and sound life. All health related information about diseases, diet plans, CDC instructions and precautions against alarming diseases etc from health department will be available here for your successful and healthy life. Our aim is to provide essential guidlines for your healthy life.

GreenCareLife said...

Here you will find a great information about healthy and sound life. All health related information about diseases, diet plans, CDC instructions and precautions against alarming diseases etc from health department will be available here for your successful and healthy life. Our aim is to provide essential guidlines for your healthy life.