Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Mane Man


I saw this the other day as I was doing some bill paying and thought to myself, "This guy looks like a choad".  I just don't understand this style at all.  Maybe it's because I've been blessed with a full head of hair even now at 46.  It really is my only good feature so maybe I'm a little biased.  In all reality I probably have more hair above the neck than I have on the entire rest of my body.  Yeah, really.

Anyway, what is up with guys post-30 and these dumbass hairstyles?  His hair looks like a frickin' wigwam to me.  Pictured below is what a real man looks like.  And so endeth the lesson.


Wait, one last thought.  When in the hell are frosted jeans coming back? 

2 comments:

Heff said...

I think the hairstyle in question is called "The Daryl Dixon".

Wil said...

Or as LEB pointed out on Facebook, The Lego.