Sunday, November 4, 2012

What You Gonna Do Brother?


Jeez, been doing a lot of videos lately here but dammit, I just keep finding things I simply must post.  Today's post is no exception as I bring you yet another one that might have gone under your radar, the Hulk Hogan sex tape.

I guess this one came out a couple of weeks ago showing ole' Thunderlips laying the pipe to his buddy, Bubba The Love Sponge's wife while Bubba filmed it from a distance with his obvious blessing, more than likely one handed.  From what they said it was about 6 years or so ago.  It's pretty grainy but you can at one point see the Hulk's kickstand.  I just love the banter between them and I'm especially digging Hulk's ringtone.  He actually pulls his dong out of her mouth to answer the phone! 

Here you go, and you're welcome.

5 comments:

Heff said...

Currently mailing the Hulkster Heff's "FUCK BEFORE YOU EAT" diet program.....


"Fuck, I just ATE, too. I feel like a pig."

Choleesa said...

"he actually pulls his dong out to answer his phone" real classy guy...but then again, the video already proved that...
I cant watch it for fear that 1) I will have to burn out my retinas, and 2) I dont want visuals that I cannot get out of my head...

Wil said...

Heff - It truly is the way to go.

Cho - You know you want to watch, you simply must watch!

Kimberly said...

Just as bad as I thought it would be. "Whatcha gonna do when the Hulkster goes wild on you?"

Wil said...

Kimberly - Cry? LOL