Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Winnebago Man Responds

Just got this in the mail today.


                                     Click To Enlarge


Ok, can anyone tell me what the fuck this says?  I know it says "Wil" at the top and then it is signed, "Jack Rebney, The Winnebago Man".  So what are the other 3/4 words?  I am pretty sure it is "something something help".  Then again I'm not sure.  Dammit Jack, you could have just had whomever addressed the cards write the shit too and then you could have signed it.  Oh well, I cherish it just the same, and shit.  

5 comments:

ghunny said...

Wow.. and I thought your script was hard to read lol

Anonymous said...

Magnificent! (As usual. :-P )

Heff said...

Apparently 25 bucks will buy enough WINE to make handwriting illegible...

Furtheron said...

I make out "Dunlop ruptured help"

Heff said...

I GOT IT !!!

Wil -

Mis-hap. Fractured.

Help.

Jack Rebney The Winnebago Man

He needs MORE MONEY !!!