Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Potpourri

Here's some of the things that I've collected in my "Blog Fodder" folder over the past couple of weeks. I give them to you now in one stunning collection of assorted rabble.


Dude, really?  You couldn't be bothered to put a shirt over your rather masculine frame but maybe next time try and polish up that hot Jackson "whatever the fuck it is" before you try and sell it on the Craigslist.


I saw this on someone elses blog or Facebook the other day, can't recall right now.  Anyway, this was a really stupid idea/trend and it really is a shame.  Read the story here:  

Drowned Bride Couldn't Hold On Any Longer


This is just plain creepy, no other way to describe it. 

Diver's Mummified Body Found In Lake Michigan

3 comments:

The Dental Maven said...

As it's said, "You can't fix stupid."

Heff said...

Does Craigslist charge an extra fee for the bonus of greasy finger smudges ?

Wil said...

Mave - The bride story just kills me. And she was hot also so that's even worse, LOL.

Heffster - Yeah, there was no prep work done whatsoever there. I can't be bothered with that.