Friday, July 27, 2012

Quandary


Ok, so how in the Hell am I supposed to fix these things with the dandy new fix-it kit I bought when I can't see a damn thing cause I'm not wearing them? 


Shit, I had to take a picture of all of the parts against a white background just so I could see them.  This is gonna be a treat.  Not to mention the fact that my hands are big to begin with and trying to manipulate anything as small as this is not very easy.  And I assure you I've never uttered that sentence before in any context. 

But wait!


Surprise!  Wil has the tool!  I knew I bought this thing for something (enough snickering fuckers).  I am happy to report that I was able to fix my glasses with very little tribulation in a matter of minutes.  It's the simple victories in life my friends. 

4 comments:

Furtheron said...

Losing glass is my wife's habit once she takes them off I swear she is blind!

The Dental Maven said...

May The Maven offer Her assistance? Dentists are noted for their manual dexterity, y'know. ;-)

Just sayin....

Heff said...

I'm pretty good at manipulating something small....If they fall apart again, send 'em down. And FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, send that GodDamned desk down for a Custom Oddities By Heff refinishing job. It's overdue.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Nice! getting old sucks don't it?