Tuesday, June 19, 2012

These Rose Colored Glasses...

So the other day I get this email from Heff, cause he has nothing else to do at work, as most of you know.  He brings up this point and I don't know if I agree with him, what do you think?

Wil at 44
  
Just to put this out there....Your last blog post...the picture of YOU that you put up and said it was the NINTH photo you took of yourself, but the FIRST that you said you were happy enough with to post ?........

......YEAH.......

DUDE - that's the FIRST picture of you "of age" that I could actually see ANY resemblance of you as a CHILD (or a teenager) in - EVER.

- FUCKIN' FREAKY -

Hell, HEFF has changed his look A LOT over the years (and mostly NOT by choice), but I can run in to assholes at the local "Poggly Woggly" that I haven't seen since grades 1 - 6, and somehow, they STILL remember & recognize me....

Maybe you've got a GOOD THING GOIN', LOL !!!


 Wil at 9

  Wil at 14
Wil at 21
 
 Wil at 38

Shit, I'm having trouble seeing the resemblance just between these pics!  And now, just for shits and giggles, let's look at Heff, shall we?  

Young Heff

Stoner Heff

Modern Heff

Feel free to discuss...

6 comments:

The Dental Maven said...

Hmmm...is the term "Modern Heff" an oxymoron?

Wil said...

Aww Snap Heff, she just called you a moron!

Furtheron said...

All the Heff photos leave me with some anxiety... :-)

Will at 21 - how did you pull such a good looking bird with a Mullet like that!!! The 80s, a decade to forget for many of us

Heff said...

All I have to say is......I WANT STONER HEFF'S HAIR BACK !!

Choleesa said...

Im gonna say that Heff has improved with age.

Wil said...

Furtheron - Not to mention that dandy string tie I was sporting.

Heff - It did pretty much rule, and shit.

Choleesa - I'm gonna have to concur.