Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mandals!


Yep, it was New Mandals Day here at Casa De Wilfredo this past Monday.  I picked out these bed fellas from your friends at New Balance and am very satisfied thus far.  Now anyone that knows Wil intimately (oh yesth) knows that he always has some form of footwear on at all times.  About the only time you will see me sans footwear is if I'm in the bed or in the shower and both of those can be pretty scary images if you really get to thinkin' about it.  As you were.  

6 comments:

The Dental Maven said...

Hmmmm...Yeah. I would've guessed Wil wasn't a thong man....

Wil said...

HEY! What are you trying to say here? I'll have you know I look quite fine in a... Oh, you're talking thong as in footwear, never mind.

Colin Gillman said...

Thong is an Aussie term. We call 'em Flip Flops - which is a horrid name. I like Mandals though. Quite stylish.

Heff said...

Heff fully endorses any New Balance footwear his damnself.

Kimberly said...

Ghey.

Wil said...

No mandals for you!