Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Potpourri


I simply must have this hat.  Yes, it shall be mine.


Check out this very interesting photo collection that I saw on Bee's Facebook the other day.  Every year on June 17th they took photos of themselves for many years.  Really cool.

The Arrow Of Time

And finally, here's a couple quick ones that I saw on Craigslist the other day.  One of them you better make sure you look good enough for and the other is a for a band that's apparently seeking Jesus.

Lookin For Someone Sexy

Seeking A Manger

As always, love the spelling and punctuation in these.  I just can't be bothered with all that proper English and shit. 

7 comments:

Furtheron said...

I walked into a local music shop here in London at lunchtime to get the new Bonamassa CD - the vinyl resurgance in full force... with a whole wall of reissued Black Sabbath LPs - from Black Sabbath through to Technical Ecstasy. I'm now thinking - holy cow I have most of that all in my collection anyway... good job I never totally moved on and kept the old deck connected I'm now totally hip!

The Dental Maven said...

Okay...just texted that dude and told him his filthy-towel-laden-bathroom might not be the optimum place to look for someone sexy.

Heff said...

Yes, that's what you need - another HAT, lol.

Choleesa said...

Craigslist...........the meeting place of idiots...........

Wil said...

Furtheron - I still have a box of vinyl laying around myself. Beck, Bogert, Appice, Disreali Gears etc. Hey, have you checked out Joe with Black Country Communion yet? Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham, LOVE IT!

Wil said...

Mave - Yes, but did you make sure you looked good enough for him before you texted?

Heff - True dat

Choleesa - Though I did hire a dude off of there the other day to do a project for me and he worked out perfectly, great guy, great work. I hope that band finds that manger though.

The Dental Maven said...

Wil: Why, yes of course. Sent along my winningest smile and barest legged pic.