Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Body Electric?



Only from the mind of Heff.  This is the kind of creative genius I receive all the time from him, and I reckon I do send him back a good deal of groundbreaking material my own damn self.  I thought I would share this with you now.

New post coming up here at WH.com on Thursday, stay tuned.  I'm trying to get back in the swing of this, not going on hiatus again, at least not for a week or so, LOL.  See you then.


Yes, it is mine, bitch!  (Metal Face!) 

Also, if you're not following me on Twitter, submit to me now!  I do come up with some fine off the cuff one liners and such throughout the course of the day, seems a shame to keep the all to myself.  

3 comments:

Heff said...

Stay Grounded !

ghunny said...

Tent sittin!!! Watch out for them spiders! lol

The Dental Maven said...

Pure creative genius.