Thursday, December 15, 2011

Video Corner

Here's one from last night's Blackhawks-Wild game that is a must see. They go to the shootout and here's what happens:

Wanted: Patrick Kane

Crime: Rape

Victim: Nicklas Backstrom

Now the ruling is, for you non-hockey folk, that the shooter cannot stop, he must always be moving forward and he only gets one shot. These shootouts are getting more and more creative all the time and they're going right to the farthest bending of this rule. Hey, this one was good, don't count your President's Trophy yet Minnesota. Just for the record, Wil is not a fan of the shootout.

Here's one now from the best morning news show in Chicago and probably the country for that matter: WGN Morning News. Robin Baumgarten is constantly being beaten up and pounded on (hell yeah) by the men folk, it happens daily.

Whenever you're in Chicago, always tune into Ch 9 for your morning news from 4-9. Finally, here is an instructional video on how you are supposed to report the news. I love this one.

There you have it. Three fine, entertaining videos hand picked and edited by Wil that no one will actually watch in their entirety if at all. Wil is off to do some tradin' and such as today is payday and I gots to go and gets mine. I also have to go and get me some more medifications to finally knock out this abscess so I can get it taken care of on Monday. I thought the appt was for Wednesday, it's actually on Monday which is more gooder. I've always loved you...

14 comments:

The Dental Maven said...

GO HAWKS! And The Mave do love her some P-Kane!

Hope Monday goes well for you Wil!

Heff said...

GO HAWKS! And The Heff do love him some rape!

ghunny said...

GO HAWKS! The Gina does love her some..um..newswipe...aw c'mon Maven and Heff took the good ones!

Wil said...

GO HAWKS! And The Commander does think ya'll are a bunch of scrubs for copying The Maven. WTF is a newswipe?

Heff said...

I was actually GONNA use "newswipe", but Wil's tired of my toilet humor......

Wil said...

You forgot to say GO HAWKS! OK, 10-4 on the newswipe. You see just how observant I am.

The Dental Maven said...

Wait. What?

Wil said...

I'm really not too sure what the hell is going on in here.

The Dental Maven said...

Uh...okay then...




GO HAWKS?

ghunny said...

And Wil is always yellin at ME about DETAILS!!! HAHAHA!!

ghunny said...

Damn it and I forgot.. -throws the GO HAWKS! up there-

Heff said...

GO NEWSWIPE!

Wil said...

"All right, all right". Enough of the Go Hawks! Don't make me pull a Coach Comet up in dis bitch!

"Now listen, now I'm gonna give a, a clue here now. I don't want anymore bullshit any time during the day, from anyone, that includes me".

Choleesa said...

said in a very meek voice "go hawks"