Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Infamy


70 years ago today Japan decided it was a good idea to bring the United States into WW II, not a great decision by them. By the way, the official death toll for the Pearl Harbor attack - 2,402. The official death toll for the 9/11 attacks - 2,973.

We will never forget either of these sad days, and we once again thank all of the brave men and women who served, were injured or paid the ultimate price for the freedoms we enjoy every day. Remember, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."


Meanwhile, Wil has adjusted to his new, temporary living quarters and low and behold, the guitars are slowly making their way out of the closet. I don't have the room I did for all of them like I did before so I managed to set aside a little corner and only keep out what I need, which seems to be these 4.

Yeah, had to downsize a little bit.


This pic also serves as your official update on Wil growing his hair out again as mentioned in a previous post. As you can see we are now at "Jack Nicholson" stage.

Wil is also enjoying his new Samsung Stratosphere. I am happy to report that I've got most of it down and strangely I am mostly using the virtual qwerty keypad for texting and not the physical qwerty slider that I had to have. I've still got a few things to work on but I'm sure I'll get them down soon as I am one of those people that has to know how everything works, no features left undiscovered. It even came with the naked Asian woman wallpaper! Hells yeah! Look at the detail on this pic I snapped off.


Jeez, I'm glad I took this cause I couldn't see that the date was 2 days off with my own eyes.

12 comments:

Furtheron said...

I hope in the downsizing you haven't lost the MagicShip poster! a) it is the rarest thing you have probably ;-) b) Col will hunt you down and haunt you ;-)

Wil said...

Oh bite your tongue! I of course have held on to all of my MagicShip/Jetsonics swag and have stored it with the greatest care.

ghunny said...

That is a silly thing to ask. he treasures that poster. Among a few other things. But yes.. Wil did make special effort to ensure the safety of it till it can be brought out and fawned over once again lol

Heff said...

Good GOD, does your hair grow an INCH per week ??

BASTARD !!!

ghunny said...

just like your chin hair!! HAHAHA!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

I'm liking this new look on you...the hair is very Hollywood.

Wil said...

G - Holy crap, did you type your first reply with the new, "4th Grade English" app? I actually started shaking a bit looking at all the errors. LOLZ!

Heff - I can grow me some hair, C'Mon!

Candy - I'm kind of digging it too. Kind of Caesar Romero-ish.

Heff said...

Wil, I SEE where this is leading....

DON'T DO IT, MAN !

NO ONE wants to see THIS again !!!!

http://cdn.madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/KidPlayKid.jpg

Wil said...

Fucking LOLZ! Thas crazy Lil Heffy!

The Dental Maven said...

Love the new slim jim hair-do, Wil!

Heff said...

BTW - Tonto needs a gentle application of Softscrub with Bleach(tm) on the Pearl style pick guard. Lookin' a little "Nico-Teeny" there, Tonto !

Wil said...

Mave - Ain't it dandy?

Heff - Yes, I know. After I took this pic I gave Tachae a good cleaning, cause she was a dirty. Oh yesth!