Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to my loving wife, Gina.

I would be absolutely nothing without her. I can't even breathe when I get up in the morning until I talk to her. I am completely helpless without her. Sometimes I get scared at night and she comforts me. I literally can't function as a human being without her. I read at a 3rd grade level before I met her. Food doesn't taste right unless she prepares it. So much more, literally too much to list!

Happy Birthday G!

(Там, которые должны держать ее счастливой какое-то время!)

11 comments:

ghunny said...

Awww.. had me smilin and beginning to cry till ya got to be a smart ass lol.. I love you babe.. and yes.. it will keep me satisfied for awhile lol

Heff said...

Happy Birthday,G !!!

(Donna has to wipe my butt and clean me up in the mornings, too!)

The Dental Maven said...

Happy Birthday Gina! Is Wil cooking tonight?

ENJOY!

Wil said...

Gina - Oh yesth

Heff - Somehow it just always goes to bathroom humor doesn't it?

Mave - Wil is indeed quite the Chef, and shit.

Furtheron said...

Happy Birthday Gina... hope you have spoilt her rotten today Wil

Kimberly said...

Brown noser.

Choleesa said...

happy late birthday to your other half.

Wil said...

Thank you all for your well wishes, except for Kimberly.

ghunny said...

Aww.. thank you for the birthday wishes.. and yes.. he gained lots of points lolol but as they say.. the difference between a brown noser and a shit head is depth perception.. HAHHAHAA

Wil said...

Who exactly said that and when?

ghunny said...

It was on face book.. so it must be true!