Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cavalcade!

BREAKING NEWS: The Pic Of The Day has returned! Yes, it's like The Trailer Of Love 2005 up in dis bitch! Hell, I probably still got the same folder full of pics. That's ok, Heff and I are the only ones here that have seen 'em before anyway. Enjoy!


Speaking of phones, or should I say, personal entertainment camera social media movie watching gadgets that you can also use somewhat as a phone, I just ordered this bad fella tonight, and I got it for little or:


Thank you Mr New Yorker. Now here it is:

Samsung Stratosphere

Now some of you might recall awhile back Wil ordered a new superphone and ended up returning it the next day. It was just too damn involved for me. But the big issue that I just could not get over was the damn touch screen! I frickin' hate them. I just can't get past the damn thing having no buttons. So, I found this one and did my research and we're gonna give this a try. We'll see how this one fares and I will report back with my review.

Blackhawks Vs NY Islanders tonight. Stay tuned Saturday for yet another special Birthday post! I leave you now with this, thanks for visiting Cavalcade!

12 comments:

The Dental Maven said...

Good luck with the new phone Wil...happy texting. :-)

GO HAWKS!!!

Heff said...

"H" is for "Heff"

I find that most store purchased penis are often over-roasted, and their nuts are sometimes too salty.

I usually just experiment with my OWN penis and other nuts, starting from their raw, natural condition - and work 'em up from there using my own special blend of spices and kitchen magic.

Donna LOVES THEM after they've been warmed.

The Dental Maven said...

Wow Heff...I didn't realize they could be purchased in the ready-made section...Hmmmm...are they available by the pound or by the yard?

Heff said...

By the POUND. Length generally isn't as important as over all volume, or so I've read.....

The Dental Maven said...

Heff, The Mave would have to agree with what "you've read."

Heff said...

...can't WAIT for Wil's commentary on this one, LMAO !!!

ghunny said...

Neither can I lol

The Dental Maven said...

Where's Wil???

Wil said...

Here I is!

As I've said before: "I may not be able to touch bottom but I can bang the hell out of the sides".

So endeth the lesson.

The Dental Maven said...

Whoa, Wil. What kinda hammer you swingin' there?

LOL!!!!!

Heff said...

SKULL HAMMER !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q9nlhWdj8

Wil said...

Mave, you may call me Thor if you like. Or Vladimir.