Friday, November 11, 2011

We Believed We'd Catch The Rainbow


Yes it is! Holy Shit! Yeah ok, I'm really not that excited about it. Who the Hell came up with this anyway? One of these days I've got to start something that goes viral and shit. I'll have to get to work on that. I myself am not a "metalhead" per say. As I always say, I don't go any harder than Maiden, that's enough for me. Anyway, feel free to celebrate National Metal Day any way you see fit. I'm sure there are scheduled festivities at HBAG in observance.

I did catch myself watching "The Song Remains The Same" on VH1 Classic this morning for probably the 87th time in my life. I believe my 2 eldest nephews at some point both received the Uncle Bill tutorial where they were sat down and made to watch at least the first 20 minutes or so of "TSRTS" as education. "When you're a real musician you don't need light shows, costume changes, smoke and mirrors or any of that other bullshit". "You go out there on the stage and just fucking rock." "Look, see how the audience is just mesmerized by talent, not by gimmicks." Yeah, I'm quite sure they both enjoyed that. Hey, I tried. If you have no idea what I am talking about please see below, and like it!

video
Ok kids, pay attention. This is how it's supposed to be done.

And now, here's your other news and such snippets:

The Blackhawks defeated Columbus last night 6-3. Yeah, you better beat a team that is 2-11-1 on the season. Tonight we host the Calgary Flames back home at The UC.

Wil ventured out just after midnight this morn to run his youngest nephew up to the local GameStop to pick up whatever the Hell game it was that just came out today. They just got "Call Of Duty 37, Kill Your Parents" or whatever the fook it is the other night as soon as it came out at midnight. Damn kids.


And finally, Wil baked up this bad fella for dinner last night and it was excellent. The accompanying chicken breast, not so much. I might have overcooked that a smidge as it came out rather rubbery. Oh well, potato kicked ass though.

4 comments:

Heff said...

Yeah, I think we might try something different tonight and have some BEER.

Holy Shit ! Is that a potato, or PLYMOUTH ROCK ?!?

Wil said...

Would you like some beer with your deviate sexual activities?

Kimberly said...

Poh-tay-toe, Poh-tah-toe...

Wil said...

Cheering for a potato?