Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Up Goes Frazier?


"Smokin'" Joe Frazier got called home to The Kingdom yesterday at the age of 67. I'll never forget those classic bouts with Ali and Foreman. He was a hell of a fighter, never stopped coming at ya. Thanks for the memories Joe.


Also in the yesterday news, I just happened to be watching the TV when "Dr." Conrad Murray got convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the Michael Jackson death. I really don't have any feelings one way or another on this case and truth be told I could really care less. We've seen this all before haven't we Dr. Nichopoulos?


Featured tonight on "Wil's Culinary Delights" is this fine product from your friends at On-Cor. I am quite sure this is gonna be a veritable orgasm of tasty goodness. I'll let you know later.

Finally in sporting news the Blackhawks sucked ass losing to the hated Canucks 6-2 Sunday night. They pay a visit to St. Louis tonight to take on the Blues for he first meeting of the season for these Central Division rivals. I am hoping for a much better effort in this contest.

6 comments:

Heff said...

After that On-Cor delicacy, you best make sure the "Wil Harrison Thunderbucket" is ready for a deposit.

Choleesa said...

I think Heff has a thing for the potty.

Kimberly said...

Eww.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Joe was a gas. He was an awesome interview on the Hoawrd Stern Show! RIP

Wil said...

Yes, that's one of the few ways that Heff and I differ in our comedy stylings. Wil doesn't go for the toilet humor, fart jokes, etc. whereas that is Heff's bread and butter.

"Heff - Purveyor of Poo and Boobs."

Heff said...

Speaking of Poo, your post prompted ME to enjoy a fine delicacy at lunch my damn self.

I craved a steaming bowl of classic Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs.

Paying no mind that it's actually Dave's after school treat, I ripped in to a can.

ONE FUCKING MEATBALL IN THE WHOLE GODDAMN CAN.

This is both UNACCEPTABLE, AND AN OUTRAGE.

I'm calling my congressman.