Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On This Day...


Just a couple more than 30+ years ago this ball of fury was unleashed on the world. Yes, Donna of "Heff and Donna" fame celebrates her spawning today, and we wish her many more here at WH.com. I mean literally, I wish she was here at WH.com. What can be said about Donna that hasn't already been said? I for one can't think of a damn thing. Yes, she's the thing that wet dreams are made of. She truly is too much for one man, and I've been offering Heff my assistance for years now. So Happy Birthday to her, thank God it fell on a HBAG drinking night! As usual, I'm sure Heff has gone all out to lavish her with only the finest gifts from the heart.


In other stories:


The first half of the second season of AMC's "The Walking Dead", concluded this past Sunday night and what an episode it was. I am not one to get into TV shows, I never watched "Lost" or any of those others with a cult-like following but I have followed this one from the beginning and I love it. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend watching the first season which was only 6 episodes and then catching up to where they're at now. Dammit! what the hell am I gonna do on Sunday nights now until February when it returns!?


Also in TV news, the 3rd season of the other show I follow returns Tuesday, January 17th!  "Justified" on FX starring Timothy Olyphant is a great show that I hooked onto in it's second season and then went back and watched the entire 1st season after that.  Once again, highly recommended by Wil.  I would def start with getting the 1st season via Netflix or whatever and going from there. 

I'm Wil Harrison, and this has been your Hollywood Minute.

15 comments:

ghunny said...

Happy Birthday Donna my AlabamaJama!

Heff said...

Shit. I damn near FORGOT. I guess the standard Busch 30 pack will have to make do...

Wil said...

"Now you're talkin' Eddie"

Kimberly said...

Oh Donna, Oh Donna! Happy Birthday!

Choleesa said...

Happy Birthday to Donna!!!
May Heff bless you with wonderful things!!!!!

The Dental Maven said...

A very Happy Birthday to Donna! I'm sure the ever-romantic Heff has something delightful in store for you!

Heff said...

...actually, it's still "IN STORE", LMAO !!!

JLee said...

Happy Birthday Donna!! Heff, get her the GOOD BEER tonight dammit! ;)

I have heard those shows are good, Wil but never seen them. Have you watched "American Horror Story" on FX. I love that show! It's on tonight...very creepy.

OFFICER DONNA said...

Im makin Heff put up the xmas tree. PARTY !

Furtheron said...

Could you give Donna one from me... a happy birthday that is of course ;-)

Wil said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Donna from us all.

JLee, thanks for reading past and acknowledging the other material. I've heard good things about "American Horror Story" also, might have to give it a look.

Officer Donna - Thanks for checking in again Heff.

Furtheron - Next time I see her in the flesh (oh yesth) I will attempt to roger her roundly, with you kind regards.

Wil said...

and also with "your" kind regards.

The Dental Maven said...

Caps or Pens, Wil?

Wil said...

I'm gonna go with Caps at home. Poor Bruce Boudreau, still don't think that team was his fault.

The Dental Maven said...

Bruce will be happier on the West Coast...and he'll be missed here locally. The Caps, it seems, are snake bitten. I'm hoping they can take this one tonight from the Pens though.