Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hell, I Might Even Pop For A King!


Lately my spam box has been getting literally assaulted by a new spammer on the scene. I get at least 10-12 of these a day now. Of course they're always worded just about the same way as I've now had at least 9 different women tell me I better rent a room with a queen size bed. No, I haven't bothered to click on the link either. I do have to say I am impressed as they are generally well written, no major spelling mistakes, etc.

The thing that makes me wonder is in this day and age does anyone still buy this shite? I mean really, does anyone ever believe that hot women just find your profile somewhere on the internet and feel compelled to contact you cause you are so incredibly good looking and they are that much in need of sexing? I just can't believe that this whole spam thing just keeps working. Anyway, my phone has been on the fritz lately so if anyone needs me I'll be in Room 312 at the Ramada out on Rte 7 tonight.

9 comments:

Alan said...

I spent 85 nights in hotels this year and never had one with a queen size bed. They're all king or doubles.

Wil said...

Roger on that. Even at The LoveTel we featured either full size or king, no queens.

Heff said...

Pretty SURE I saw a few "Queens" at the LoveTel.

I digress....

Wil said...

The joke was so obvious that I passed on it, but somehow I knew you would run with it. Check on the digression.

Kimberly said...

Um, that is totally a dude.

Wil said...

Well in that case I'm definitely getting a king size!

JLee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLee said...

lol...I was just about to say "why not KING size???" Go for broke!

Wil said...

Yes, only the best for Stephanie, or Stephen, whichever.