Sunday, October 30, 2011

Walkers

Another pleasant valley Sunday here peeps. Not much on the docket for today, have to pace myself you know.


The Hawks played a good game last night downing Columbus 5-2. They'll host the Nashville Predators who are also off to a good start this season Monday night at The UC. The Preds are our Central Division rivals and they always play the Hawks tough and are a pain in the ass. They don't score much but they don't give up much either and netminder Pekka Rinne is quickly rising to elite goalie status in the NHL. This will be the first of many meetings this season and it should be good.

Being as I don't have the room anymore to put all of my guitars out on display I now keep it down to 2 out at a time. The silver Strat has been a staple and lately I've been hitting up the Minarik pretty hard. So I basically have the Strat and The Les Paul tones, best of both worlds. I've probably put in a good 4-5 hours on the last 2 or 3 days and am pretty happy with my skill level right now.


Yay! Tonight is the 3rd episode of this season of "The Walking Dead" on AMC. I seldom "follow" many shows but when I saw the trailer for this last year I managed to get on board with the first episode and have caught every one of them since. It really is a good show, I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Wil will be dining tonight on a chicken breast, baked potato combo lovingly prepared by himself, in case you needed to know that. Oh the culinary delights!

4 comments:

Heff said...

"The NEXT episode of AMC's The Walking Dead will begin in 6 days, 10 hours, and 21 minutes", lol.

Wil said...

I'm there Dude!

Jonny M said...

Hey, shouldn't you be monitoring that potato ?

Wil said...

Thankfully that did come out OK. Yes, from now on I have to monitor the oven whenever I'm using it.