Friday, October 28, 2011

Fire!, Fire!


I did not manage to catch the return of Beavis & Butthead last night at 9 PM Central but thankfully I did get the replay at 1 AM.  I am pretty satisfied with this new offering.  It had that old familiar feel to it without seeming like, "I've seen all this before".  I do have to admit that out of the 4-5 "music video" clips they watched I had no clue who any of the performers were.  Yeah, it's like that.

Wow, how about that Game 6 of the World Series last night?  Holy frickin' roller coaster ride.  One of the best games I've seen in a long time, though there were definitely a lot of errors and mental gaffes.  Ha, I was just looking for a place to use the term "mental gaffes" today.  Game 7 is tonight, hoping for another great one.

Blackhawks Vs Hurricanes also tonight which in this case I'll be flipping back and forth with the aforementioned World Series game.  The Hawks should be done spanking Carolina by the time the Series gets into the later innings so it shouldn't be a problem.

Well, time to go and start some laundering and challenge a new day.  Yeah, "challenge" might be too strong of a word.

No comments: