Friday, July 15, 2011

Another Closet Classic - "I Won't Be There"


Here's another classic from January of 1985. The sound is absolutely horrible being recorded with a camera from 1985, LOL. That and the fact that we were probably really loud and if I recall the only things that were actually miced and going through the PA were the bass drum and the microphone. I tried to fix the sound a bit but ended up giving it a little too much bass. Oh well, you get the gist of it.

I was 16 years old here playing a stock '79 Monaco Yellow Fender Stratocaster through a 60 watt Crate amp.

3 comments:

Heff said...

Holy Lead Guitarist moves !!!

Didn't know you had the "Ace Frehley Backbend" in your arsenal !

Wil said...

Yeah, there's a couple of moves here that I haven't done in a long time.

Anonymous said...

wow, that brought me back 26 years ago ~ thanks!