Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sex Sells?

(Click To Enlarge)

Has anyone else noticed how popular this is becoming on eBay lately?  I know in my guitar searches I am seeing this more and more.  There is one guy on there that uses his girlfriend (?) to hawk like every guitar he is selling.  And here she is:

 
(Click To Enlarge, the pic that is)

Now I'm not saying I have a problem with this cause for some reason I feel compelled to click on them every time. But, if you're going to advertise this way at least have them modeling the guitar you're actually selling.   I mean, in the top pic it's actually amplifiers that they're selling.  Then again, they did get me to click on them.  OK, I really have no case here, carry on with your daily lives.

2 comments:

Heff said...

Tell her to move that hideous guitar - I CAN'T SEE HER HUMBUCKERS !

Bobby the Blue Baxojayz said...

Where is the LIKE button for Heff's comment?