Monday, April 25, 2011

Greg Koch Rules!


Greg Koch (rhymes with "chalk") is one of those guys you've probably heard of in guitar circles but have never actually seen or heard anything by. Well I have now remedied that for you. This guy is frickin' awesome! I mean every damn style you can think of is incorporated with ease and flair. Not to mention if you ever watch some of his Fender clinic and new product trial vids the guy is funny as hell. He kind of reminds me of someone else I dig that plays a Telecaster. Anyway, check out this vid, you will want to watch it in it's entirety. If you can't dig this or you're not impressed then I am firmly convinced you know nothing about guitar playing, period.

3 comments:

Heff said...

Damn. That "rhymes with "chalk"" part REALLY ruined my comment....

Wil said...

Yes, it was a preemptive strike. This ain't The Trailer Of Love, Bitch. LOLZ

Wil said...

I did see him in a Fender demo video where he uses that line when he introduces himself.